Well Well Well!!! The waiting can now end. Our little bundle of joy has arrived. Officially she came Thursday, February 12, 2009, at 12:32 AM. She weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and measured at 20 inches. Along with her came a full head of brown hair and what seemed to look like frosted tips. When she came out and for the first few days our little Olivia looked slightly mexican... all tan and dark haired and all. But being that she was just jaundice and it finally cleared up, she looks mor
Sunday, February 22
Baby Olivia
Well Well Well!!! The waiting can now end. Our little bundle of joy has arrived. Officially she came Thursday, February 12, 2009, at 12:32 AM. She weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and measured at 20 inches. Along with her came a full head of brown hair and what seemed to look like frosted tips. When she came out and for the first few days our little Olivia looked slightly mexican... all tan and dark haired and all. But being that she was just jaundice and it finally cleared up, she looks mor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YEAH!!!! a post and pics of my newest niece! Congrats you guys!! ITs amazing...and very cool. Glad things are going well so far.
loves
Love the new look and especially LOVE that you are blogging again! Now that you KNOW how to do it, hopefully you keep us updated this way too! Thanks for the pics....
"I love baby Olivia already," says Grandpa Ed. She is definitely a mellow baby. She is huggable and has a great head of hair. Keep up the good work Lauren. We love seeing the postings. Missed you all at Grandma Lundskog's birthday party.
Lauren she is ADORABLE.. I'm not even kidding... some newborns are straight up FUNKY, but Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!!!! YAY!
YAY! Congrats! I hope your getting lots of rest! She is soooo cute! I hope we get to meet her.
She's beautiful - congrats you two - kiss her as often as you can!
She is so cute! Lauren she looks EXACTLY like you as a baby! We can't wait to meet her...especially Quinny! He asks about baby Olivia a million times a day! We are all fighting a little cold buggie so we will stay away til we are better! You know me, the germ freak! I'll be a germ freak for little Livvy too! RSV tripled last month so dont you dare take her to church or anything!! See? I have a serious mental germ problem!! I hope she is fitting in her clothes! I wondered if we should have gotten you some preemie stuff for the first week or 2...both Quinn and Hayden were in preemies for a few weeks but they were teensy-Quinn wasnt even 6 lbs and Hay was barely 6. Did I mention Liv was the same weight and height as I was when I was born?? Guess I really am a GREAT AUNT!!
Congrats little family and since I'm not 100 years old yet I should be a .... double aunt. Or just great!
Yeah, she's here!! It is a LOT of work in the beginning, especially with your first and you don't know what to expect. It only gets better and easier from here on out. She's a cutie
Congrats! She is adorable and blessed with a full head of hair! We hope that everything is going well!
Post a Comment