Sunday, October 26

SO .... Not tons of fun in the lives of Jake and Lauren... sorry.. but here is what has happened. Jake just finished his first block of the semester at school. He is happy about that. Lauren just had her 24 week check-up with the baby and everything is going great and on schedule still for February 10th. And we did figure out a name for her. Olivia she shall be. And a very active baby she is. We are very excited and cant believe its coming up soon. Pictures are soon to come.

4 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Cant wait for pics=))
Oliveoil? What a cute name;))
Love u two (and a half)
Have a great week!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are in the mode for bloggin'! Maybe now we will talk to you both more....WOOHOO!

Ch said...

I have to say that I love the name Olivia. We will see how active she is. I would like to see how Lauren's stomach has grown. Good to hear from you.
At this point what is your favorite food Lauren?

Adam and Jess said...

Hey guys! I noticed you were following my blog once I pulled it up and am excited you started one. I know how you feel about conformity, but we feel it has been the easiest way to keep in touch with family and friends while you're away. How about starting off with some wedding pictures, that's pretty big news.